- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago Scooters Were Used To Fill Gaps In Public Transportation, With Many Ending Up At CTA Stations, Lime Says
Five of the top 6 destinations for the scooters were Blue Line stops in Logan Square, Wicker Park and West Town.
As Scooter Pilot Packs Up For 2019, We Look At The Early Morning And Late Night Workers Who Made It Happen
Block Club Chicago rode along with the AM and PM scooter deployment teams for Lime, one of 10 companies in the city's pilot program.
A Scooter Race Really Happened Last Night In A Logan Square Parking Lot
Artist Derek Erdman dreamt up the Big Purse Liberty Bank 500 e-scooter race — is a scooter roller derby next?
Starting Saturday, 2,500 Scooters Will Hit The Streets Of Chicago. Here’s How To Avoid Acting A Fool On One.
The city is letting 10 vendors operate 250 scooters each for the next four months. We mapped where you can find them.