- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
High Lake Levels Are Pushing City To Prepare For A Dangerous Winter And A Precarious Future
Chicago's needed lakefront repairs will cost in the billions of dollars. “The work we are talking about is with a 'B' and not an 'M' when it comes to money,” Ald. Harry Osterman (48th) told residents Monday night.
Thanks To High Lake Levels, A Frigid Winter And A Soggy Spring, The Rogers Park Shoreline Is In Trouble
The erosion has already caused recently repaired breakwater walls to begin falling, leading to the loss of a mature tree.