Eris Brewery & Cider House
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Shop Local 2021: A Lincoln Square, Ravenswood, North Center, North Park, Albany Park And Irving Park Holiday Gift Guide
From paintings to toys, candles, cannabis and beer, shops in Lincoln Square and its surrounding neighborhoods are packed full of potential gifts.
Albany Park Groups Launching Festival With Virtual Tours, Tastings Hosted By Northwest Side Breweries
Northwest Brewfest will feature free half-hour virtual experiences. You can buy sampler packs of beer, mead and coffee as part of the program, too.
Poetry Vending Machine Moves To Eris Brewery In Irving Park
The poetry vending machine raises money for a Chicago mural group.
Eris Brewery and Cider House Wins Award For Preserving Century-Old Building’s History
The old Masonic temple suffered from years of neglect before it was brought back to life. Neighborhood residents "expressed amazement that this gem was sitting here the whole time," one owner said.
Built Big From The Start, Women-Owned Eris Brewery & Cider House Will Soon Start Tapping Ciders At Chicago Bars
After a solid first year, Eris owners say the business is on track to grow into its massive home in an old Masonic temple on Irving Park Road.