- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Adam Toledo Case In Top Cop’s Hands Now
The Civilian Office of Police Accountability announced Thursday it has ended its investigation into the shooting and turned over its report to Supt. David Brown.
No Charges For Chicago Police Officers Who Shot Adam Toledo, Anthony Alvarez, Foxx Says
The shootings generated national controversy, spurring protests in Chicago and calls for the officers to face charges and be removed from the force.
Cop Who Killed 13-Year-Old Adam Toledo Should Be Charged With Murder, Little Village Activists Tell Kim Foxx
The Little Village Community Council is also calling for a prosecutor to resign after video contradicted statements he made in court.
Downtown Businesses Board Up, Expecting Unrest After Adam Toledo Video Released
“All is calm for now but you never know. Plus, we’ll see what happens next week in Minnesota. I’m just as worried about that,” one officer said.
Video Appears To Show Adam Toledo Wasn’t Holding Gun When He Was Shot By Cop, Refuting Claim Of Prosecutor, Cop’s Lawyer
The Cook County State's Attorney's Office backtracked on a previous claim 13-year-old Toledo was holding a gun when he was fatally shot by a police officer.
Chicago Police Officer Who Killed 13-Year-Old Adam Toledo Won’t Be Charged With A Crime, His Lawyer Says
Eric Stillman, 34, has been a Chicago police officer for five years. His lawyer said Stillman is “absolutely broken up over the fact that he had to use deadly force."