- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Little Village Group Seeking Donations For Easter Baskets For Families Affected By Violence
Enlace organizers are asking for donations of baskets, plastic eggs, candy and more for its first Families Seeking Justice Easter Egg Hunt.
Chicago’s Gun Violence Victims Remembered At El Día De Los Muertos Memorial As Their Parents Vow To Seek Justice
"I miss my son every day, but I made a promise to him as he laid in that bed with no life," one mother said. "I told him I would be his voice until God took my life from me."
A Little Village Laundromat Brings Math Out Of Classrooms And Into Everyday Life For Young Learners
The early learning installations at Linares Launderia were created to help kids understand math is all around them.
Street Outreach Groups Join Forces In Lawndale To ‘Interrupt Violence Deep In The Trenches’
The collaborative of violence prevention groups is focusing on North Lawndale to scale up street outreach work.
Adam Toledo’s Family Launches Nonprofit Farm To Give At-Risk Boys A Safe Haven From The Streets
The 13-year-old boy was fatally shot by a Chicago police officer in March. Toledo's family debuted Adam's Place on what would've been his 14th birthday.
Chicago DACA Recipients, Advocates Celebrate Supreme Court Ruling — And Keep Working To Help Immigrants
Representatives from immigrant rights organizations in Chicago were relieved by the decision and will continue their education and advocacy work.