- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Empirical Brewery’s ‘Nine Lives’ Beer Benefits Tree House Humane Society, Where The Brewery Got Its Shop Cats
Proceeds from the beer's sale will benefit Tree House's Cats at Work program, which pairs unsocialized cats with businesses.
Malt Row Brewers Unite For Annual Ravenswood On Tap Fest June 22
A $5 donation is suggested at the event entrance at Ravenswood and Berteau. Drink tickets are $7 each and cash only.
Art Deco Splendor Of Empirical’s Rogers Park Brew Pub Touted By Landlord
Last month the brewery said it was focusing on expanding its beer distribution in Chicago and may close the location without outside investment.
Empirical’s Brewpub On Morse Avenue In Rogers Park Could Close Soon
The brew pub opened in June 2017 and if it doesn't find a new owner or investor it may close next month.