- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Andersonville Nonprofit Creating Permanent Mural Honoring Late Trans Activist Elise Malary
The tribute will be in place of a chalk mural Elise Malary’s friends and family made during a vigil last year outside Women & Children First bookstore.
Family Of Missing Transgender Activist Elise Malary Asks Public For Help In Search
Malary, 31, stopped answering texts and calls Wednesday, relatives said. An Evanston resident, she has worked at Chicago Therapy Collective in Andersonville, Equality Illinois and AIDS Foundation of Chicago.