- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Century-Old Andersonville Home Will Be Replaced By Condos After City Council OK
The home, built in 1916, will make way for a four-unit condo building on a changing block in Andersonville.
Andersonville Neighbors Get A Look At Designs For Park To Be Built Behind Old Edgewater Hospital
Neighbors get to weigh in on designs for the park, but the long-anticipated project isn't expected to see construction any time soon.
105-Year-Old Andersonville Home On Ashland Would Be Torn Down, Turned Into Condos Under Developer Proposal
The building at 5642 N. Ashland Ave. would be the third consecutive house on the block to be redeveloped into taller residential complexes.
Historic Edgewater Hospital Reopens As Luxury Apartments After Decades As A Neighborhood Eyesore
The former hospital building, erected in 1928, has reopened as a 155-unit apartment building. Before this transformation, it sat vacant for 16 years.
New Podcast Details Glitzy Beginnings And Sordid History Of Edgewater Hospital: ‘These Stories Blew Our Minds’
Edgewater residents Todd Ganz and Stephani Young's podcast series charts the rise and fall of the infamous hospital, which closed in 2001 following a massive insurance fraud scandal.