- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Landbirds, A Korean Chicken Wing Spot, Closes After 3 Years In Logan Square
In just a few years, the unassuming counter joint at 2532 N. California Ave. became a go-to spot for neighbors and foodies alike.
Logan Square’s New Asian Chicken Wing Spot, Landbirds, Now Open
Eddie Lee's wings are topped with a homemade sauce and served with honey butter chips sourced from Korea.
Logan Square Is Getting An Asian Chicken Wing Spot
Eddie Lee, who grew up frequenting Asian restaurants on Lawrence Avenue, is behind the new spot, called Landbirds.