- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Musicians, Ex-Employees Mourn Logan Square Dive Bar Owner Ed Mroz: ‘The Mutiny Was Ed’s Party And Everyone Was Invited’
Mroz died this week after a long battle with prostate cancer. He's remembered as an old-school Chicago guy who wanted the people around him to have fun — even if that resulted in debauchery, which, at The Mutiny, it often did.
The Mutiny, Logan Square Dive Since 1990, Closing: ‘I Don’t Have The Fight Anymore,’ Owner Says
Owner Ed Mroz is emotionally preparing to shutter a bar at the center of his life for nearly 30 years.