- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago Already Shattered Its Record For Early Voting
More than 573,000 early voting ballots and mailed ballots have been cast, breaking the record of about 400,000 people voting early in 2016.
Elected Officials Urge Chicagoans To Vote Early: ‘Staying Home Is Not An Option’
There are 51 early voting sites across the city. Officials encouraged residents to cast their ballot ahead of the November election.
Early Voting Starts Thursday In Chicago. Here’s Everything You Need To Know
The Loop Super Site opens Thursday, while early voting sites open Oct. 14 in all 50 Chicago Wards.
Early Voting In City Election On Track To Be Highest In Years With 60,000 Ballots Already Cast
Nearly triple the amount of vote-by-mail applications have been requested as in the past.