- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
TikTok Historian Shermann ‘Dilla’ Thomas Is Fundraising To Buy A Bus For His South Side Neighborhood Tours
If Thomas can raise $200,000 to buy a Chicago Mahogany Tours bus, he'll be able to lower ticket prices for community members and offer more free trips.
10 Iconic Black Chicagoans You Should Know For Black History Month And Beyond
From art to science, these Black Chicagoans changed the game and have made a lasting impact on the city's neighborhoods.
‘DuSummer’ Series Brings House, Jazz And Comedy DuSable Museum Patio All Summer
Each day features a theme and artists, like DuJazz Wednesdays, DuRhythm Thursdays, DuHouse Fridays and more.
Organizers Turn Looted Office Into Pilot For West Side Black History Museum
"We were trying to understand the mindset of why this would happen," said Ralph Hopkins. "We attribute it to a lack of understanding exactly who we are as a people, our culture."
Obama Center Federal Review ‘Far From Complete’ As Stakeholders Remain Divided
A final plan to address the Obama Center's adverse effects on Jackson Park is expected "sometime this fall," but that "is not a hard-and-fast answer," a spokesman said.
DuSable Museum Celebrates MLK Day With Programs ‘Focused On Freedom’
The day kicks off with an exploration of the museum's archives of King's Chicago campaign, in which he addressed racial discrimination in housing and hiring.