- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
‘Accessibility For Everybody’: Final Phase Of Drexel Boulevard Restoration Set To Be Finished In Spring
A years-long effort to install new walkways, accessible crosswalks and plant life along the historic boulevard's 3900 to 5100 south blocks will wrap up early next year.
Drexel Boulevard Becomes The South Side’s First ‘Shared Street’
The city's initiative to turn residential streets into open spaces started in Bronzeville this weekend.
Drexel Boulevard Bike Lanes To Remain Along The Median After Pushback From Neighbors, Cyclists
Drexel Boulevard's bike lanes were moved alongside the median in late 2018. They'll stay that way, CDOT confirmed, after Ald. Sophia King (4th) explored changing the road's layout in October.
Churchgoers And Bicyclists In Fight Over Parking In Bronzeville Bike Lanes — But A Compromise May Be Coming
One proposal was to use the boulevard's median as bike lanes during the day and parking at night to accommodate church attendees.