- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
City Council Approves Sale Of Discounted West Side Lots To Retiring Alderman’s Wife
Planning officials said the land sale to the recently-resigned alderman's wife of two lots in don't cross any ethical lines.
West Side Railroad Could Become A 606-Style Trail — And Lawndale Residents Want It To Bring Art And More To Area
The city plans to turn a 2-mile stretch of the Altenheim railroad into an elevated trail. Residents can weigh in on the plan Thursday.
A West Side Railroad Could Become An Elevated Trail Like The 606. Here’s How To Weigh In
The proposed greenway would be just north of Roosevelt Road between Kostner and California avenues, linking on one side to the Silver Shovel site that will soon be redeveloped.