- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Downstate Donuts Bringing Potato-Based Pastries To Uptown With New Wilson Avenue Shop
After years of selling its award-winning doughnuts at farmers markets and from a custom-made mobile bakery, Downstate Donuts will open its first storefront in Uptown.
Downstate Donuts, Known For Selling Potato-Based Pastries From A Bike, Is Raising Funds To Open In Andersonville
Downstate Donuts has expanded steadily since 2018, but a fire at its kitchen this summer has stymied its growth. The company has launched a Kickstarter to fund a new industrial kitchen and storefront.