- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
The City Spent Millions To Fix A West Side Library. But Just 3 Years Later, Water Damage, Soggy Books And Mold Return
The city spent $2.15 million to renovate the Douglass Branch Library in 2018 after neighbors fought for improvements. The building is once again in a soggy state, and the city will spend $1.2 million more to fix its problems.
Douglass Library’s New Book Club Will Feature Afrofuturism And Other Black Literature
The first book on the list is "How Long 'til Black Future Month?" by N.K. Jemisin.