- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
LGBTQ Bars Across Chicago Increase Security After Mass Shooting At Club Q In Colorado Springs
From pat-downs to wanding patrons with metal detectors, gay bars are increasing security in light of recent attacks against the LGBTQ community.
Fruit Salad Open Mic Night Moves To Dorothy Bar, Creating LGBTQ+ Hub In Ukrainian Village
The monthly open mic has become a community gathering place in a part of Chicago not typically known for queer events. "It ends up being a really beautiful, vulnerable experience."