- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Don Chema’s Owners Thank Logan Square Customers After 24-Year Run: ‘Without Them, We Wouldn’t Have Anything’
Don Chema closed last weekend, citing steep rent and a shrinking customer base. But one owner has another Logan Square spot in the works.
Don Chema, Logan Square Mexican Restaurant, Closes After Nearly 25 Years: ‘The Neighborhood Is Not The Same’
The owners' other restaurants — Chema's at 3434 W. North Ave. and La Catrina at 3924 W. Diversey Ave. — remain open. And one of the owners is opening a new restaurant on Fullerton Avenue.