dollop coffee company
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Wormhole Opens ’90s-Themed Coffee Shop Inside Margie’s Candies Building
Wormhole 2 is the latest addition to the corner, where Marz Community Brewing will open a brewery and taproom soon.
Dollop Coffee’s Newest Shop In Ravenswood Opens With Expanded Breakfast Choices (Walk-Up Window To Come)
The new location at 1636 W. Montrose Ave. is offering free coffee to striking CPS teachers Thursday and Friday.
Dollop Coffee Opening New Location Across From Ravenswood School Soon
It will be a "food-forward coffee shop," owner Dan Weiss said.
Goodbye, Grind Cafe: Longtime Lincoln Square Staple Will Soon Become New Dollop Coffee Location
When the cafe at 4613 N. Lincoln Ave. reopens in November, it will no longer be The Grind.
Wormhole Coffee Will Join Margie’s Candies On Logan Square/Bucktown Border
"Wormhole 2" will be 90s-themed, an appropriate sequel to the 80s-themed Wormhole Coffee in Wicker Park.