District Brew Yards
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
It’s Official: Wicker Park Woman Sets Guinness World Record After Hula Hooping 100 Hours
Jenny Doan also raised $5,000 for a mental health charity during her hoop-a-thon. Next up? Hula hooping upside down.
Did She Do It? Guinness World Record Jury Out On Fate Of Wicker Park Hula Hooper
Jenny Doan will have to wait up to 16 weeks to learn whether Guinness will accept her 100-hour hula hooping marathon attempt.
Wicker Park Woman Attempts To Hula Hoop For 100 Hours To Break World Record While Raising $10,000 For Mental Health
"If you want to do something weird [in Chicago], people will come out in heaps to see you," said Jenny Doan, 29, of Wicker Park.
District Brew Yards, Home To 3 Small Breweries, Joining Near West Side’s Growing Beer Scene
The collective will house production of Burnt City Brewing, Around the Bend Beer Co. and Bold Dog Beer Co. brews in an area of the city known for craft beer production.