- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Black Women Behind Wicker Park Dispensary Also Opening Shop In Former South Loop Dinner Theater
Sisters Loretta and Priscilla Foster are teaming up with former Dispensary 33 owners to bring weed to the Wabash Avenue corridor.
Sisters Eye Wicker Park Pot Shop After Landing Social Equity Cannabis License
The proposed dispensary, which has ties to Chicago-based company Dispensary 33, wants to operate on Ashland and Milwaukee avenues near the Division Blue Line stop.
Logan Square Weed Shop Gets Key Approval To Open In Historical Milwaukee Avenue Bank
The Zoning Board of Appeals also approved plans for the CTA to build a power station in Avondale to boost capacity on the overcrowded Blue Line and for an Avondale weed shop to expand.
After Battling For Months, 2 Rival Weed Shops Score Licenses To Open On Same West Loop Block
The West Loop will soon have three pot shops on Randolph after state regulators awarded a license to two companies on the same day, effectively sidestepping the cannabis law.
In Rush To Open Pot Shops In West Loop, This Dispensary Takes Alderman’s Advice — And Hires A Black Partner
Gené Moreno, managing director at the Turner Group, has joined Dispensary33 as an equity partner. The company now hopes to open a new dispensary on Randolph.
7 Weed Dispensaries And Farms Are On Ice For Now Amid Stay At Home Order
Weed businesses in need of a zoning change have been delayed as aldermen say it's been difficult to gather feedback because of coronavirus restrictions.