- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Dickens Greenway, A Controversial Bike Lane Running Through Oz Park, Approved
Some say the greenway could create a dangerous "bike highway" through Oz Park, but advocates have said it will make travel safer.
Dickens Bike Lane And Greenway Project Aims To Make Street Safer For Pedestrians, Cyclists And Drivers, But Neighbors Are Divided
Neighbors are split on the Dickens Greenway proposal, which would add a bike lane so cyclists can head east on the one-way portions of Dickens Avenue.