Dia Del Los Muertos
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago’s Gun Violence Victims Remembered At El Día De Los Muertos Memorial As Their Parents Vow To Seek Justice
"I miss my son every day, but I made a promise to him as he laid in that bed with no life," one mother said. "I told him I would be his voice until God took my life from me."
Pilsen Woman’s 15-Foot Ofrenda Honors Neighborhood’s Lost Loved Ones For El Día De Los Muertos
Isabel Hernandez is known for her ornate holiday decorations. This year, her Día de los Muertos ofrenda is filled with photos of her neighbors' loved ones.
National Museum Of Mexican Art Will Be Open Late Thursday, Giving More Visitors A Chance To See Día De Los Muertos Exhibit
The National Museum of Mexican Art is staying open until 8 p.m Thursday and hosting a special Día De Los Muertos art activity.
National Museum Of Mexican Art Seeks Photos To Honor Loved Ones Who Died From COVID-19
The museum's Dia de los Muertos ofrenda will be a tribute to people in the United States and Mexico who died from coronavirus.