Día de los Muertos
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Día De Los Muertos Procession Muertos De La Risa Returns To Pilsen
The 43rd Muertos de la Risa event and procession begins 4 p.m. Wednesday at Dvorak Park with free, family-friendly activities.
Pilsen Woman’s Elaborate Día De Los Muertos Display Is Back, Honoring The Neighborhood’s Lost Loved Ones
Isabel Hernandez suffers from chronic pain, but seeing how much neighbors love her ofrendas makes the hard work worthwhile: "Doing all of this stuff makes me stronger."
Scenes From The Día De Los Muertos Processional In Pilsen (PHOTOS)
With giant puppet skeletons and hand-pushed carts, hundreds gathered to honor the memory of loved ones who have died.
40th Annual Dia De Los Muertos Processional Returns To Pilsen Saturday
Neighbors will take to the streets to honor the memory of loved ones who have passed away with a nighttime skeleton processional and sidewalk altars.
Pilsen Honors Passing of Loved Ones During Día De Los Muertos Celebration
PHOTOS: More than one hundred people gathered for ElevArte's 39th annual Muertos de la Risa processional in Pilsen Friday evening.
7 Día De Los Muertos Events Happening This Week In Chicago
From alebrije painting to a skeleton procession, there are several ways to honor the memory of loved ones who have passed away in Pilsen this week.