dia de los muertos
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Halloween And Día De Los Muertos In Chicago 2022: 70+ Events To Celebrate Around The City
There are trunk-or-treat events for kids throughout the city, Halloween parades, haunted houses and more this Halloween weekend.
Museum Exhibition, 5K And Sugar Skulls: How To Celebrate Día De Los Muertos On The Southwest Side
The popular Mexican holiday honors people who have died and is celebrated Oct. 31-Nov. 2.
El Día De Los Muertos Procession In Little Village Remembers Marc Nevarez And Others Killed By Chicago Police
The group marched down 26th Street to the site where a police officer killed 13-year-old Adam Toledo in March.
Pilsen Woman’s Day Of The Dead Altar Will Honor Neighbors Who Have Died
Isabel Hernandez wants people to submit photos of Pilsen residents who have died for an ofrenda in the garden at her home. She's accepting photos until Sept. 16.
Día De Los Muertos Exhibit At Mexican National Art Museum Honors People Lost To Coronavirus
While the museum is closed this year, it is offering live virtual tours and virtual altar-making workshops.