- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Grisel & Junior, A Corner Store With 40+ Years In Bucktown, Will Be Replaced By Dentist Office
"Bucktown was [once] full of corner stores," a neighborhood leader said. "It's probably a sign of the times."
As Chicago’s Art Community Mourns New York Artist Jason Polan, A Taco Bell Drawing Night Pops Up In His Honor
Despite living in New York, Polan's work and relentless kindness touched the lives of many Chicagoans.
A Scooter Race Really Happened Last Night In A Logan Square Parking Lot
Artist Derek Erdman dreamt up the Big Purse Liberty Bank 500 e-scooter race — is a scooter roller derby next?
‘Feed The Rats’ Poster Encourages Chicagoans To Love The Prolific Rodents
Artist Derek Erdman is also behind the "eternally empty store front" poster in Logan Square.