- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
West Loop Apartment Tower Plan Moves Forward, Would Bring 288 Units To Area
The $100 million high-rise would be sandwiched between buildings at 1201 W. Washington Blvd. and 1229 W. Washington Blvd.
West Loop Apartment Complex Could Bring Nearly 300 More Units To Neighborhood
The proposed building on Washington Boulevard would include 288 apartments, retail and a rooftop deck.
West Loop Development Boom Continues With Proposed 19-Story, 288-Unit Apartment Building
Rents would start at $1,650 for studio units at 1217 W. Washington Blvd. There would be 5,000 square feet of ground-floor retail space and a rooftop deck.