Dark Matter Coffee
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Dark Matter’s Avondale Coffee Shop Opening This Week
The new spot at 2901 W. Belmont Ave. draws inspiration from Mexico City.
Dark Matter Opening New Coffee Shop Across From Kuma’s Corner In Avondale
Chocolate will be the focus of the new spot, specifically Mexico City-based La Rifa Chocolatería, according to Dark Matter spokesman Kyle Hodges.
Electric Mud, From Dark Matter Coffee Team, Opens At Bucktown/Logan Border
The cafe's name is a nod to blues musician Muddy Waters' fifth studio album, which was recorded in Chicago and released in 1968.