- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
‘There’s No Other Place In The World Like Danny’s’: Chicago Mourns The Loss Of A Legendary Bucktown Bar
A lot of businesses have closed due to the pandemic. Few devastated Chicagoans like the closure of Danny's Tavern. "There's never been one like it, and there never will be again."
Danny’s Tavern, Beloved Bucktown Bar Since 1986, Closing Permanently
The candle-lit dive was known for its dance parties and wildly popular Smiths night, which often drew lines around the block.