- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Danny Davis Holds Off Strong Challenge From Activist Kina Collins For 7th District Seat In Congress
Anti-gun activist Kina Collins, 31, gave the 80-year-old congressman a fight.
Organizers Demand Better Pay, Local Workers At West Side Amazon Warehouse: ‘We Need Them To Be A Good Partner In Our Community’
The West Humboldt Park facility is expected to open in August. Activists want politicians to support a $28.50 minimum wage, demand local hiring and refuse donations from Amazon.
Timuel Black Is 1st Inductee Into Illinois Black Hall Of Fame
Reps. Robin Kelly and Danny Davis joined hall of fame organizers to celebrate Black, the 102-year-old historian and civil rights activist from Chicago's Black Belt.
‘This Is A Riot’: Illinois Lawmakers Shelter In Place In DC After Pro-Trump Mob Breaks Into Capitol; Pritzker Calls For Impeachment
Here's what Illinois representatives and senators are saying as Trump supporters attempt a coup in Washington, D.C.
Need A Summer Job? McDonald’s Is Hiring 2,400 Workers In Chicago — And Easing Its College Scholarship Requirements
Employees can get up to $3,000 in college money after three months. Previously, a McDonald's employee needed to be on the job for nine months.