- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
‘Water For All’ Ordinance Would Provide ‘Accessible, Affordable’ Water Delivery, Alderman Says
Ald. Daniel La Spata’s ordinance would make permanent the ban on water shutoffs due to non-payment and expand existing utility relief.
Affordability Takes Center Stage At Logan Square Aldermanic Debate
Though they're usually on opposite sides of the spectrum, Alds. Moreno and Ramirez-Rosa found themselves in a similar position at Tuesday night's debate.