Dancing In the streets festival
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Dancing In The Streets Festival Is Returning To West Town This Summer
The fourth annual Dancing in the Streets festival will bring together breweries, local bands, food trucks and artisan booths in West Town.
West Town’s Virtual ‘Dancing In The Streets’ Festival Includes Grateful Dead Tribute — And A Beer Discount
West Town Chamber of Commerce leaders also switched Do Division Street Fest and West Fest Chicago to virtual events in light of the coronavirus pandemic.
Wicker Park Fest Becomes Latest Chicago Summer Festival To Be Canceled Or Postponed
Gov. JB Pritzker’s plan for reopening Illinois says large gatherings, including concerts, won’t be permitted until Phase 5, which won’t happen until there’s a vaccine, widespread treatment for COVID-19 or no new cases at all.
Beloved West Town Summer Festivals West Fest And Do Division Canceled Due To Coronavirus
Do Division Street Fest typically takes place in late May, but West Fest and Dancing in the Streets take place in July and August. Now, all are canceled.