- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Dollop Cafe Opens In The South Loop, Offering Coffee, Craft Cocktails And A Late-Night Menu
Dollop Cafe, Bar & Kitchen opened in May inside the NEMA Chicago apartment complex. The 19th location of the popular chain is the first with a nightime menu and both alcoholic and nonalcoholic cocktails.
Goodbye, Grind Cafe: Longtime Lincoln Square Staple Will Soon Become New Dollop Coffee Location
When the cafe at 4613 N. Lincoln Ave. reopens in November, it will no longer be The Grind.
Wormhole Coffee Will Join Margie’s Candies On Logan Square/Bucktown Border
"Wormhole 2" will be 90s-themed, an appropriate sequel to the 80s-themed Wormhole Coffee in Wicker Park.