- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
City Renames Lincoln Park Block After Dan O’Donnell, Late Businessman Who Helped Revitalize Armitage Avenue
O'Donnell owned Armitage Hardware and was a leader in the community surrounding the Armitage Brown Line stop.
Dan O’Donnell, ‘Alderman’ Of Armitage Avenue, Revitalized A Business Community — And Helped Thousands Of Irish Students In Chicago
O'Donnell, 80, was a beloved business and property owner who became a resource for other entrepreneurs in the area. He died Jan. 19.