Damon Lamar Reed
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
After South Side ‘Parade Of Hearts’ Art Installations Vandalized, Group Seeks Volunteers To Protect Them
Art pieces installed in several neighborhoods have been vandalized and damaged. "The goal is to have the hearts up throughout the entire year, as opposed to just a couple of months," an organizer said.
‘Still Searching’ Exhibit Aims To Draw Attention To Chicago’s Missing Black Women And Girls
Some of the women have been gone for decades, but their families haven't given up hope. "As long as there are people missing, there will be work to do," the artist said.
‘Still Searching’ Documentary Tells Stories Of Chicago’s Missing Black Women And Girls Through Art
Damon Lamar Reed and filmmaker Latoya Flowers-Rudd hope their documentary will honor the missing women and their families.
From Muddy To Chance To Noname: Bronzeville’s Newest Mural Pays Homage To Blues Past While Looking Toward Future
The mural is part of a local organization's ongoing efforts to keep blues alive.