Damn Fine Coffee
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Prequel Coffee Opens Saturday Inside Former Home Of Atomix In West Town
Atomix, 1957 W. Chicago Ave., closed in 2019 year after 19 years in business. One of its former baristas is opening a new spot in its place.
Damn Fine Coffee Crew Bringing Cafe, Afterglow, To Former Atomix Space In West Town This Winter
Atomix, 1957 W. Chicago Ave., closed last year after 19 years in business. Soon, one of its former baristas will open a new spot in its place.
Atomix Coffee Is Selling Fixtures, Including Its Iconic Astronaut Mural
Already missing your favorite red booth? Now's your chance to buy it and own a piece of West Town history.
Damn Fine Coffee, Owned By Former Atomix Barista, Will Expand To Replace The West Town Cafe Next Year
Damn Fine Coffee's Josh Miller has a special connection to Atomix; he worked there in the early 2010s. Damn Fine's Logan Square cafe will remain open as well.
Valentine-Themed Treasure Hunt On The Bloomingdale Trail Lets Locals Snag Deals On Haircuts, Food And More
The small, navy blue magnets are good for a single discount at a participating business during the month of February.