Curtis Tarver II
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
With ‘Unpredictable’ Lake Michigan, South Shore Residents Say Breakwaters Are Needed To Protect Neighborhood
Neighbors have proposed installing breakwaters, repairing 73rd Street and reinforcing the street and shoreline. The $5 million proposal offers a "cost-effective" solution to flooding and erosion in South Shore, Rep. Curtis Tarver II said.
State Rep Will Sue Chicago Police For ‘Unjust Treatment’ After Gun Charge Dropped
"My treatment was a lot different than if it had been my predecessor — a white woman — driving through the neighborhood," state Rep. Curtis Tarver said.
State Legislators Discuss Police Reform, Businesses’ Response To Looting At Hyde Park/Kenwood Forum
Two lawmakers now are calling for an emergency legislative session to address police reform and the rebuilding of communities following a week of unrest.
Vice District Brewing Closes South Loop Taproom While Facing Eviction: ‘We’re Not Throwing In The Towel’
The brewery is co-owned Curtis Tarver II, who was elected state representative last fall in the 25th District, which covers much of the South Side's lakefront neighborhoods.