- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Crown Liquors Building Owner Planning To Reopen Beloved Bar And Liquor Store, Alderman Says
The news comes months after the bar owners shut down the neighborhood spot because of coronavirus.
Crown Liquors ‘Slashie’ Is Closing For Good, Had Survived Since Prohibition
The neighborhood spot at 2821 N. Milwaukee Ave. won't reopen after the stay at home order is lifted, owner Georg Simos confirmed.