- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Man Shot, Seriously Wounded While Attending Grand Crossing Memorial, Police Say
The man was taken to the University of Chicago Medical Center in critical condition, police said.
9-Year-Old Boy Fatally Shot In Cabrini Green
The little boy is among several young children who have been victims of gun violence throughout Chicago since June.
Chicago Police Open New Strategic Center To Track CTA, Downtown Crime
Officers can use technology and experts to create strategies to prevent and solve crime in the district and on the CTA.
3-Year-Old Boy Killed On West Side Among More Than 100 People Shot This Weekend
The toddler was killed when someone pulled up behind the car he was riding in and fired shots, police said.
1 Man Killed, 2 Men Wounded In Pilsen Shooting, Police Say
The men were walking in the 2300 block of West 23rd Street when a car pulled up and two men fired shots, police said.
For Years, Willie Wright Has Terrorized Women In Andersonville, Victims Say. What Will It Take To Stop Him?
A woman who was sexually assaulted by Wright says the justice system has repeatedly failed her and other victims. “I’m not going to stop talking about this,” she said. “I’m not going to let people forget.”
Serial Rapist In Chatham, Grand Crossing Has Attacked 4 Women This Summer
The man targets women walking alone.
String Of Burglaries Hit Chatham Homes, Police Say
In each case, thieves took televisions, video game consoles and other valuables, police said.