- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
14 People At Northwest Side Elementary School In Quarantine After Positive COVID-19 Case
Chicago Public Schools officials reported the positive COVID-19 case Saturday, affecting three student-teacher pods.
Chicago Principals Suggest CPS Pivot To ‘Phased-In’ School Reopening Plan, But Mayor Still Focused On Feb. 1
A phase-in approach wouldn't force the district to create a "one-size-fits-all" model and acknowledges that some schools are more ready to reopen than others, principals said.
Despite Rocky First Week, CPS Chief’s Confidence In Reopening Has ‘Only Increased’
CPS CEO Janice Jackson said people have been "across the board" happy with the district's reopening plan — but many teachers remain fiercely opposed to the district's mandate.
Making Teachers Do Remote And In-Person Lessons At Same Time Is Like ‘Trying To Ride 2 Horses With 1 Ass,’ Ald. Says
A City Council hearing aimed to force CPS officials to answer questions on the school reopening plan, but Chicago Teachers Union officials weren't invited, angering aldermen.