- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
West Side Murder Surge Was Driven By Social Media, Old Conflicts. Now, Groups Are Working To Chart A Path To Peace
The issues that drove the West Side's pandemic spike in violence won't be fixed overnight, anti-violence workers said. "That's why we have the guys working with them every day, trying to instill some hope in them," one said.
West Side Violence Interrupters Working To Bring Hope, Purpose To Young Residents — Before They Pick Up A Gun
Three years ago, the city dedicated less than $1 million to violence prevention. But this year, $36 million is going to violence prevention and related programs, on top of at least $38 million from private organizations.
Street Outreach Groups Join Forces In Lawndale To ‘Interrupt Violence Deep In The Trenches’
The collaborative of violence prevention groups is focusing on North Lawndale to scale up street outreach work.