- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Is Chicago Seeing More Foxes Than Usual? Not Quite, But Recent Sightings Spark Curiosity And Delight
Several foxes have been spotted throughout the city, leaving Chicagoans curious about where they came from and why they're showing up. Experts say you should "observe, not disturb" if you spot the creatures.
Captured! Coyote Suspected In Attack On Young Boy Nabbed
The agency is waiting on a DNA test to confirm the injured coyote is the one that bit a boy's head, an alderman said.
Chicago’s Week Of Coyote Trouble Continues As High School Put On Lockdown And Boy Recovers From ‘Concerning’ Attack
Coyotes have lived in Chicago for generations, said one city official, so it's not unusual to spot them. "The odd circumstance is there was actually an attack," she said.
Separate Coyote Attacks Wound Boy, 5, And Man Just Hours Apart, But Experts Say Bites Are Rare
"I haven’t seen any [cases] where people are involved," Fire Dept. spokesman Larry Langford said. "I think they are getting more bold."
Coyote Rescued From Monroe Harbor, Others Spotted On Near North Side
Here's how you can stay safe if you spot a coyote in your neighborhood.