- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Coronavirus Kills 33 More Illinoisans — But State Has Now Administered 500,000 Vaccines
At least 18,291 people have died from COVID-19 in Illinois, and another 1,862 deaths are probably related to the virus.
National Museum Of Mexican Art Giving Free Coronavirus, HIV Tests Wednesday
Testing will take place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the east side of the museum building, located at 1852 W. 19th St.
Blackhawks And All NHL Teams Should Play In Chicago This Summer, Lightfoot Says
Mayor Lori Lightfoot wants Chicago to be one of two "hub" cities that will host all NHL games this summer.
My Block, My Hood, My City Summer Job Program Will Connect Teens With Seniors In Need During Pandemic
Teens would earn $15 per hour to check in on seniors, deliver groceries and learn about how to safely help others during the coronavirus pandemic.
First To Close, Last To Open: Will Chicago’s Independent Music Venues Survive The Coronavirus?
The owners of Chicago's music venues say federal relief efforts won't help them survive unless changes are made — and they're asking music fans to amplify their message.