Cook County State's Attorney
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Video Appears To Show Adam Toledo Wasn’t Holding Gun When He Was Shot By Cop, Refuting Claim Of Prosecutor, Cop’s Lawyer
The Cook County State's Attorney's Office backtracked on a previous claim 13-year-old Toledo was holding a gun when he was fatally shot by a police officer.
Man Held Without Bail For Fatally Shooting Girlfriend, Her Mother And Sister In Gresham In June
John Matthews is accused of killing Shonta Harris, Frances Neal and Jasmine Neal during a domestic dispute outside his home. He was arrested in Iowa this week.
You Can Now Report Police Misconduct To State’s Attorney’s Office Online
Residents can report incidents of misconduct in the county such as excessive force, intimidation and theft by filling out an online form.