Cook County Sheriff’s Office
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Coronavirus Cases Rising In Cook County Jail Despite Widespread Vaccines And Testing: ‘It’s Devastating’
The jail is seeing the most infected people since last winter, before the vaccines were readily available, with 109 detained people positive for COVID-19.
Cook County Sheriff’s Office Launches Initiative To Investigate Old Missing Persons Cases
Three full-time detectives will work with local law enforcement on cases dating back to 1930, with priority on missing women.
Free Pet Food, Toys Available At Pop-Up Friday In Pilsen
The pet food pantry is from 10 a.m.-noon Friday at Chicago Animal Care and Control, 2741 S. Western Avenue.