Cook County Health
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Cook County Jail Detainees, Officers Now Receiving Coronavirus Vaccinations
Thousands of correctional officers and hundreds of inmates have now been vaccinated. Advocates pushed for detained people to receive shots sooner because of the risks they face.
Cook County Health Proposes Closing Woodlawn And Bronzeville Clinics, Moving Services To Provident Hospital
No jobs will be lost as operations transition to Washington Park, a spokesperson said.