Cook County Health
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Cook County Aims To Bring More Doctors Of Color To Area With Scholarship Named For Country’s 1st Black-Owned Hospital
The Provident Scholarship Fund is accepting applications now through May 26.
Cook County Jail Detainees, Officers Now Receiving Coronavirus Vaccinations
Thousands of correctional officers and hundreds of inmates have now been vaccinated. Advocates pushed for detained people to receive shots sooner because of the risks they face.
Cook County Health Proposes Closing Woodlawn And Bronzeville Clinics, Moving Services To Provident Hospital
No jobs will be lost as operations transition to Washington Park, a spokesperson said.