Cook County Forest Preserve
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
A Women Voters Group Is Urging Support For A Property Tax Hike For Cook County Forest Preserves
A referendum asks if voters would support a .025 tax increase to boost funding for the Forest Preserves. It would equate to about $1.66 a month for an average Cook County homeowner.
Forest Preserves Employee Saves Drag Racer From Burning Car: ‘I Hope Someone Would Do The Same Thing For Me’
Chris Cammon shares his story of how he and other witnesses jumped into action to pull the 24-year-old driver of a wrecked Hyundai to safety early Sunday morning.
Coyote Pup Season In Chicago Means The Urban Predators Are Out And About. Here’s How To Avoid Hurting Them (And Yourself)
There may not be more coyotes than usual, but they're coming out of their dens, from the parking lot at Soldier Field to Humboldt Park.
These New Dan Ryan Woods Stairs Are Made For Walking — So You Don’t Have To Trek To Swallow Cliff Anymore
County Commissioner Stanley Moore saw how walkers and runners flocked to the Palos Park stairs and pushed for a set in Dan Ryan Woods.