Cook County Criminal Court
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Brothers Charged In Fatal Shooting Of WGN Security Guard Tried To Carjack Victim At South Shore Gas Station, Prosecutors Say
Salena Claybourne, a mother of two, was killed around 3 p.m. Monday while stopping for gas on her way home for work. A 17-year-old boy and 22-year-old man have been charged with murder.
Ex-Felons Are Working To Get Out The Vote Among Former Illinois Inmates — And They’re Paying Extra Attention To Judges
The vast majority of people released from prison believe they no longer have the right to vote. They can vote in Illinois, and many are encouraging them to cast a ballot in this week's election.
Man Charged In Richard’s Bar Fatal Stabbing Released From Jail, Wearing An Ankle Monitor At Home
Thomas Tansey was initially ordered held without bond, but a different judge changed it to $250,000.
Notorious Andersonville Sexual Harasser Willie Wright Rejects Plea Deal, Claims He Is Fit To Stand Trial
Wright's latest charges stem from an alleged attack on a Dearborn Denim employee, exposing himself to a female jail guard, groping a woman exiting a car and violating a judge's order.