Cook County Assessor’s Office
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Need Help With Property Tax Appeals? Get Help At A Wicker Park Workshop
Learn how assessments work and how to file an appeal Aug. 17 at West Town Library.
The Quarry Is A Hub For Businesses And Services In South Shore — But With Steep Property Tax Bills, It’s Struggling To Stay Afloat
The owner is on track to pay off a 2018 property tax debt by month's end and plans to appeal 2019 and 2020 tax bills in hopes of securing "a new, fairly assessed bill."
Have Questions About Your Property Tax Appeal? Get Answers At A Drive-Thru Clinic In Garfield Ridge On Saturday
Attendees will be able to complete property tax appeal application without leaving their vehicle.
Cook County Assessor Fritz Kaegi Is Coming To Wicker Park, And He Wants To Answer Your Questions About Property Taxes
While increasing property taxes are a last resort, Mayor Lightfoot has said she will do what is necessary to get Chicago out of its $838 million hole.
Seeking Relief From Your Property Tax Bill? Meet With Ald. Hopkins, Assessor Kaegi Monday
The deadline to appeal your property tax bill is July 26.
Think You’re Paying Too Much In Property Taxes? Tax Appeal Workshop Set For Pilsen This Weekend
Homeowners in Pilsen, who are part of the West Chicago Township, have until Sept. 25 to submit an appeal of their property taxes.