Cook County Assessor’s Office
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Have Questions About Your Property Tax Appeal? Get Answers At A Drive-Thru Clinic In Garfield Ridge On Saturday
Attendees will be able to complete property tax appeal application without leaving their vehicle.
Cook County Assessor Fritz Kaegi Is Coming To Wicker Park, And He Wants To Answer Your Questions About Property Taxes
While increasing property taxes are a last resort, Mayor Lightfoot has said she will do what is necessary to get Chicago out of its $838 million hole.
Seeking Relief From Your Property Tax Bill? Meet With Ald. Hopkins, Assessor Kaegi Monday
The deadline to appeal your property tax bill is July 26.
Think You’re Paying Too Much In Property Taxes? Tax Appeal Workshop Set For Pilsen This Weekend
Homeowners in Pilsen, who are part of the West Chicago Township, have until Sept. 25 to submit an appeal of their property taxes.