- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
North Center Street Construction Starts Later This Month. Here’s A Look
Water mains will be replaced on Cuyler and Western avenues, and work could go until at least December.
Here’s A Look At Irving Park, Albany Park And Avondale Street Construction Starting This Year
There will be parking restrictions while crews try to get the work done before the end of November, city officials said.
Water Main Work Underway On Wood Street In West Englewood
The project will last until January 2021.
Proposed Bridgeport Logistics Facility Angers Residents Worried About Traffic, Pollution, Safety
The industrial facility at 2500 S. Corbett St. and 2420 S. Halsted St. will bring hundreds of new vehicles and employees to the site daily.
Repair Work To Close Lanes on South Lake Shore Drive
Lake Shore Drive will be down to one lane for a few days over the next two weeks, while crews try to keep two lanes open the rest of the time.